This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting an International Manufacturing/Distribution Company in Morrisville, NC with their search for a Sales Data Analyst. This is a newly created role.
- Perform advance analytics to determine and evaluate trends related to specific brands, chains, and/or territories
- Organize analytical results into presentable formats for management reports presentations
- An understanding of basic finance for both manufacturers and retailers
- Work closely with chain sales to mentor and consult on Individual Chain Key Performance Indicators
- Developing Impactful PowerPoint presentations with a focus on dynamic Storytelling
- Collaborate with IT and Finance personnel to develop selling tools tailored to organizational levels
- Assist in Developing Company Go-To-Market Strategy for Both Retail and Chain Sales
- One to five years of experience in consumer packaged goods marketing and/or business information environment is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics or equivalent experience; experience in Finance or related disciplines a plus
- Knowledge of advanced Microsoft data analytics tools
- Ability to evaluate and analyze data
- Understanding of the interrelationship between Marketing, Sales and Finance functions for manufacturers and retailers
- Critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail and proven problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with personnel at all levels
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently or as team member
- High degree of organizational ability in a multi- tasking environment