This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Rebates and Sales Tracings Coordinator for one of our clients in Morrisville, NC. The Rebates and Sales Tracings Coordinator reconciles rebate reductions against complex contracts to determine appropriateness and correctness of rebate deductions/requests from distributors, Independent Dealer Networks, and Group Purchasing Organizations. This is a hybrid temp to permanent role
- Evaluate, examine and/or resolve rebate discrepancies due to missing contract data, incorrect contract/acquisition pricing, incorrect unit of measure conversions, facility membership eligibility and declarations, and distributor eligibility.
- Generate credit memos for approved rebates for Accounts Receivable application to customer debit deductions, in effort to clear the customer account balance. Provide customer monthly reconciliation reports in various formats. Answer customer questions about discrepancies between the expected deduction and approved rebate amounts. Process any resubmittals of disputed discrepancies.
- Methodically evaluate each customer/situation based on the unique IDN, GPO, or Individual Special Pricing Agreement procedure as numerous contract exceptions and special circumstances necessitate extreme attention to detail.
- Work closely with key departments such as Contracts, Customer Service, Corporate Sales, and Accounts Receivable/Deduction Management to adequately verify and determine rebate credit due to the customer. Once an investigation is closed and resolution is appropriately determined, information and documentation should be provided to ensure AR/DM can accurately reconcile account and collect all remaining balances in full.
- Communicate with Distributors needing research due to problems with submission errors, pricing discrepancies, and over-deductions and obtain all necessary documentation. A timely resolution must be closely monitored and adhered to as many Distributors have significant rebate activity that may delay the collection process.
- Ensure accurate and timely rebate and sales tracing processing, necessary for GPO compliance and accurate sales commissions and rankings.
- Enhance growth and development through participation in education programs, current literature, training meetings and workshops.
- Demonstrate professional responsibilities by cooperating with other personnel to achieve department objectives and maintain good employee relations, interdepartmental objectives, and departmental goals and objectives.
- High school diploma required. Additional college credits or business-related training highly desirable.
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service, accounting, or related field.
- Experience in a manufacturing medical device environment preferable.
- Understanding of basic principles and practices of general accounting.
- Understanding of the methods of developing system reports for various types of rebate and sales tracing records.
- Exposure to data processing systems and their application to accounting administration.
- Ability to interpret accounting data and customer information, draw sound conclusions, and recommend/execute effective courses of action.
- Proven ability to prepare clear and concise reports.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand manufacturing, pricing, and distribution model.
- Effective communication within the department and with a wide range of outside parties including the sales force and distributors. Deal tactfully in controversial situations.
- Ability to understand and explain policies and procedures on a variety of issues relating to the operations of a rebate department.