Accentuate Staffing has an immediate need for a Research Associate with one of our clients focused on the Animal Health drug discovery area. This is a great position for somebody that wants to be on the bench and be on the forefront of identifying new therapeutic targets!
- Develop and utilize biological assays to support the identification and advancement of new anti-infective targets
- Collect, record, analyze and interpret data
- Maintain reagents, solutions, and biological organisms for research purposes.
- BS or MS degree in Life Sciences/Biology
- 2-3 years research experience in academia or pharmaceutical R&D
- Experience with cells in an in-vitro setting
- Experience with biological assay development and implementation