This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is partnering with an innovative, clean energy company who is hiring for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to provide administrative and technical support to their Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance team. This is a contract opportunity with potential for hire, working onsite in Charlotte, NC.
- Provides administrative and technical support directly to the regulatory affairs and quality assurance team.
- Supports executive team in administration of government relations, export control activities, contract management functions and contractor oversight activities.
- Supports the development and coordination of resources for preparation of licensing, QA, safety analysis, government affairs and training documents.
- Bachelors’ degree in related field combined with administrative or regulatory licensing experience in a regulatory affairs/quality assurance environment, is highly preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience in one or more of the following fields; legislative affairs, nuclear facility licensing or quality assurance, executive support of regulatory or legal systems/teams, paralegal support, export control, systems engineering requirements management, or contracts management.
- Proven ability to be detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy.