This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is seeking a Regional HR Director with experience in global manufacturing for an exciting opportunity for one of our clients in Wendell, NC. The successful candidate will collaborate with the Global HR team to set the strategic direction for the human resources function for North America. The Regional HR Director will implement policy as set by Global HR through the HR Management team. In addition, the Regional HR Director will facilitate organization and leadership development efforts, work with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues and resolve employee relations issues through a systematic approach. Participate in the new business acquisition process. Develop and drive company-wide programs and initiatives.
- Participate in the new business acquisition process.
- Develop and drive company-wide programs and initiatives.
- Work with the North America HR team to drive regional HR programs, policies and initiatives to meet stated business objectives and to ensure smooth company operations in managing employee relations issues.
- Partner with Global HR and Division Heads to ensure the proper execution of regional HR practices that support stated business objectives.
- Set the strategic direction and annual goals and initiatives for regional Human Resources with strict adherence to SOX and Internal Controls to meet overall company goals.
- Administer company policies, procedures and ensure compliance with all federal, State and local government laws.
- Manage regional employment processes to ensure the quality of the workforce.
- Manage regional headcount, budgets and capital expenditures in accordance with Global processes & timelines.
- Oversee the regional compensation and benefit plans and payroll function.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related discipline. MBA a plus.
- 10-15 years of Human Resources experience in a Global Manufacturing setting.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Must live in the Raleigh/Durham area.
- Motivated team player willing to take on any task