This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is hiring for a recruiter to join our internal team! As a Recruiter, you will be expected to conduct full life-cycle recruiting for all applicants linked to your open requisitions. You will be expected to work closely with both Recruiters and Business Development representatives to properly prioritize your recruiting strategy and to ensure that any and all correspondence with candidates in the process is done in a timely, professional manner.
- Utilize multi-channel sourcing strategies to source and qualify online applicants effectively, job board resumes and employee referrals for open requisitions.
- Work closely with team to accurately scope and prioritize each requisition.
- Pre-screen candidates by conducting thorough initial interviews.
- Successfully communicate candidate shortlist highlighting candidate experience, compensation requirements and motivation for change.
- Manage all candidates through client-owned Applicant Tracking System.
- Properly disposition candidates and log interviews and current status in real-time.
- Coordinate interview scheduling, pre-employment testing and recruiting-related correspondence is done promptly.
- Manage salary expectations and pre-close candidates on compensation, benefits, and relocation.
- Participate in team/special projects as assigned.
- BS/BA Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 0-1 year(s) in recruitment processes and sourcing tools and methods
- Effective negotiation, influencing, communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Familiarity with sourcing, understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgment
- Strong customer service and follow through skills are necessary
- Demonstrated initiative and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability/willingness to spend significant time on the telephone