This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a leading company in Cary, NC that is seeking a Recruiter to join their team. The Corporate Recruiter will provide full life cycle recruitment support for the regional Human Resources team during a period of significant activity. This position is responsible for partnering with our hiring managers and human resources team to successfully identify top talent, manage a full cycle recruiting process, and provide a positive and professional candidate experience.
- Attends intake meetings to understand role details, functions, and requirements
- Conducts phone screens and presents qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Follows up with hiring managers to obtain feedback throughout the recruiting process
- Develops and modifies resource documents to support the interview process (e.g. position phone screen questionnaire, interview feedback form)
- Manages applicant tracking system (ATS) to include posting and closing opportunities
- Handles complex calendar management and scheduling of interviews for positions across all functions at various levels
- Assists with travel arrangements and expense reimbursement for visiting candidates
- Maintains open requisition lists and documents candidate activity
- Provides follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and e-mail and responding to applicant inquiries
- Researches sources for viable candidates and establishes rapport with all sources (such as schools with applicable programs, competitors, area employers, professional associations, etc.). Coordinates and attends job fairs and careers events.
- Manages reporting of recruiting-based analytics; prepares report to track the efficiency and cost of recruiting processes
- Works with external recruiters and employment agencies as needed to identify and recruit candidates
- Maintains vendor contracts and tracks invoices to contract terms
- Coordinates accountability measures and processes to ensure compliance of policies, processes, and procedures (ADA, EEO and immigration requirements).
- Extends verbal offers of employment to candidates under the direction of the Global HR Business Partner
- Sources passive candidates to establish a pipeline of talent for future openings
- Identifies opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Works on special projects and initiatives in collaboration with the Human Resources team that will strengthen our hiring practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional full life-cycle recruiting experience required; agency recruiting experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with online recruitment tools including LinkedIn, online job boards and web-based ATS is required
- Must be service oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible.
- Must be resourceful, very well organized and able to multi-task in a team environment
- Solid reasoning, problem solving and negotiating abilities
- Ability to handle deadline-driven tasks
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and operate within a highly matrixed environment and varying levels of management