Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Rebates Coordinator for our client in Morrisville. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with potential to go longer.
- Evaluate, examine, and resolve rebate discrepancies due to missing contract data, incorrect contract/acquisition pricing, incorrect unit of measure conversions, facility membership eligibility, and HMAD dealer eligibility
- Generate credit memos for approved rebates and apply credits to customer debit deductions
- Provide monthly reconciliation reports to customers
- Answer customer questions regarding discrepancies between expected deductions and approved rebate amounts
- Comprehend numerous unique Group Purchasing Contact (GPO) Integrated Delivery Network (IDN), and Individual Special Pricing Agreement procedures
- Work with Contracts, Customer Service, and Accounts Receivable departments to verify and determine if additional rebate credit is due to customer(s) and once resolved reconcile account and collect remaining balances
- Ensure accurate and timely rebate processing
- High School Diploma is required; Associate’s Degree is preferred
- 1+ years of Customer Service and Accounting experience
- Contracts experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with processing rebate and sales tracings in SAP-Vistex environment
- Familiarity with data processing systems and their application to accounting administration
- Familiarity of data processing systems and their application to accounting administration preferred.
- Knowledge of basic principles and practices of general accounting.
- Ability to learn and understand manufacturing, pricing, and distribution models.
- Proven high attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret accounting data and customer information to draw sound conclusions and recommend/execute effective courses of action.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports. Understanding of methods of developing system reports for various types of billback and point of sale tracing records.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relations with internal and external partners/customers. Ability to deal tactfully and persuasively with others in controversial situations.
- Ability to fully understand and explain policies and procedures on a variety of issues relating to the operations of a rebate department.