This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Rebates Coordinator for our client in Morrisville. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with potential to go longer.
- Evaluate, examine, and resolve rebate discrepancies due to missing contract data, incorrect contract/acquisition pricing, incorrect unit of measure conversions, facility membership eligibility, and HMAD dealer eligibility
- Generate credit memos for approved rebates and apply credits to customer debit deductions
- Provide monthly reconciliation reports to customers
- Answer customer questions regarding discrepancies between expected deductions and approved rebate amounts
- Comprehend numerous unique Group Purchasing Contact (GPO) Integrated Delivery Network (IDN), and Individual Special Pricing Agreement procedures
- Work with Contracts, Customer Service, and Accounts Receivable departments to verify and determine if additional rebate credit is due to customer(s) and once resolved reconcile account and collect remaining balances
- Ensure accurate and timely rebate processing
- High School Diploma is required; Associate’s Degree is preferred
- 1+ years of Customer Service and Accounting experience
- Contracts experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with processing rebate and sales tracings in SAP-Vistex environment
- Familiarity with data processing systems and their application to accounting administration
- Familiarity of data processing systems and their application to accounting administration preferred.
- Knowledge of basic principles and practices of general accounting.
- Ability to learn and understand manufacturing, pricing, and distribution models.
- Proven high attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret accounting data and customer information to draw sound conclusions and recommend/execute effective courses of action.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports. Understanding of methods of developing system reports for various types of billback and point of sale tracing records.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relations with internal and external partners/customers. Ability to deal tactfully and persuasively with others in controversial situations.
- Ability to fully understand and explain policies and procedures on a variety of issues relating to the operations of a rebate department.