This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a metal processing company in the Durham area who is looking for a R&D Research Technician. This is a direct hire position working 1st shift Monday-Friday.
- Research Technician will carry out routine laboratory testing
- Research Technician will conduct required tests, interpret results, and summarize findings
- Technician will set up and configure equipment for desired tests
- Technician will assist with laboratory scale alloy melting, manufacturing troubleshooting projects, laboratory equipment set up and minor maintenance
- Candidates must have 3+ years laboratory experience
- Candidates must have a strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, product/process improvements, and problem solving
- Candidates with experience in metal processing, equipment maintenance, and electrical controls a plus
- Candidates must be comfortable working around chemicals, furnaces, and electrical equipment
- Candidates must be computer savvy and proficient in mathematical calculations
- HS Diploma is required; An Associates degree is a plus