Accentuate Staffing is partnering with an established biopharmaceutical company hiring for Quality Assurance Specialists. This is a direct hire opportunity, offering competitive pay working onsite. The ideal candidate has 2 years of quality assurance experience, the ability to review batch records and work with biohazardous materials.
- Reviews and approves documents in support of releasing biological materials.
- Adheres to all SOPs and safety regulations while handing potentially infectious and biohazardous materials.
- Utilizes quality assurance principles to ensure all materials are labeled correctly for release.
- Collaborates and communicates with customers and colleagues efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Scientific or related field.
- 2 years of experience collecting, cataloging and storing samples of biological material, such as urine, blood, tissue, cells, DNA, RNA, and protein.
- Must have 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- LIMS proficiency in GMP or GLP regulated environments.