This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a leading manufacturer of industrial machinery parts in the Raleigh area who is looking for a Quality Control Inspector to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity working 1st Monday-Friday, offering competitive wages and excellent benefits!
- Quality Control Inspector will perform documented inspections and verify conformance parts to applicable drawings, specifications
- Inspector will document dimensional and visual inspections
- Inspector will review and verify internal and external qualifications of suppliers, welders, Non Destructive Examinations
- Inspector will review and approve supplier manufacturing and testing documents/procedures
- Inspector will prepare and define test and inspection requirements
- Candidates must have 3+ years quality inspection experience in machining environments
- Candidates must have experience utilizing CMMs and various machining, assembly, and testing equipment
- Candidates must have knowledge of welding, NDE, and quality systems
- Candidates must have a high school diploma/GED