This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company in Durham who is hiring for a DEA Compliance Associate. This is a direct hire opportunity working 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Compliance Associate will monitor and improve compliance focusing on product development activities, exhibit batches, and warehouse operations
- Associate will organize and submit yearly and increase quota applications, as well as track the use of yearly quota
- Associate will coordinate the destruction of controlled substances
- Associate will maintain material accountability during the manufacturing, packaging, and testing of each controlled substance batch
- Associate will investigate deviations of company SOPs relating to controlled substances and evaluate appropriate action
- Associate will revise and create company SOPs relating to controlled substances
- Associate will be responsible for generating and filing all DEA forms as they apply to the acquisition of controlled substances, quota, and destruction.
- Associate will coordinate the organization and submission of Year End Reporting to the DEA for all applicable DEA Registrations
- Associate will be responsible for the electronic badge access system, alarm system, and burglary system
- Communicate with local and federal DEA officials as needed
- Train newly hired employees on Controlled Substances
- Candidates must have knowledge of 21 CFR Part 1300-End and 21CRF 210 and 211
- Candidates must have 1-3 years pharmaceutical experience and GMP knowledge
- DEA experience in pharmaceutical environment preferred
- BS degree preferred