This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a medical device manufacturer with their need for a Quality Associate. This is a temp to hire opportunity in RTP, NC and this person will be responsible for reviewing manufacturing records for accuracy and completeness to ensure compliance as well as timely release. The Quality Associate is also responsible for assisting in document control activities.
- Review batch records including but not limited to manufacturing batch records, packaging records, QA data, investigations, protocols, and other associated documentation to assure they are compliant with SOPs, Work Instructions, and cGMPs.
- Disposition finished product in accordance with SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Assist in document management via cataloguing, circulating and maintaining documents.
- Participate in the Nonconformance/Deviation, CAPA and Change Control systems with timely documentation and closure.
- Assist in maintaining the training tracking system and send out training update notices.
- File and maintain training binders.
- Collect and report metrics and drive the achievement of goals pertinent to the position.
- Participate as a resource in validations applicable to processes and product.
- Assist with maintenance of the Device History files and other quality system documents.
- Assist others, as needed, with information or reviews to support investigations.
- Maintain secure control of all records for which the team is responsible.
- Assist with internal audits and external agency inspections
- Perform other Quality Systems/Quality Assurance duties as required.
- Working knowledge of current and applicable GMP regulations e.g.: 21 CFR Part 820/ ISO 13485.
- Working knowledge of Nonconformance/Deviation, CAPA and Change Control programs with experience in writing and reviewing of documentation for these processes.
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to positively interact with internal associates to quickly and effectively resolve documentation related issues.
- Excellent verbal/written communication.
- With minimal direction, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Power Point, MS Word, etc.).
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in technical field and 1-3 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with laboratory or manufacturing quality assurance activities.
- Experience working in IVD industry a plus.
- Open to entry level candidates with internship experience as well.