This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Global Biotech company in RTP who is seeking a QC Training Specialist to assist in latest upgrading of MasterControl. The upgrade is classified as significant and requires enormous data verification and validation. This role will last until August of 2021 and can be done remotely but you must live in North Carolina.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information uploaded to the in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Performing data reviews and internal audits of configuration setup and collaborates with the internal project team to rectify issues and determine gaps in service.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate discrepancies.
- Working with the project team to prioritize business and information needs.
- Education – bachelor’s degree
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing data verification for system implementation or upgrade of an LMS or validated system
- Pharmaceutical experience is highly preferred
- Validation experience would be helpful and preferred