This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting one of our clients in the RTP area who is in the midst of expanding their manufacturing operations and is hiring a large volume of employees. We currently have 5 Direct Hire positions available for QC individuals at various levels of experience. Please apply and don’t miss out on being a part of this exciting growth spurt! These will fill quickly!
- Perform assigned sampling, physical, chemical tests and assay on raw materials, active pharmaceutical ingredients, in-process, finished and stability products
- Utilize various wet chemicals, physical and instrumental techniques (HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, IR, Particle Size Analyzer, NGI cascade impactor, KF Auto titrator, Bulk Density, and other routine QC instruments) as per as per USP monograph / In-house / any other Compendial monographs
Chemist level candidates require
- BS or MS in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field is preferable
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience in pharmaceuticals and 1 + years of experience in Analytical testing desirable
- QC experience in Generic Pharmaceutical industries would be preferable
- Experience in a cGMP environment is required
Scientist Level Candidates require
- MDI testing experience is required
- Degree (BS, MS, PhD) in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field
- BS with 7+ years of experience, MS with 5+ years of experience with a majority of experience being in Inhalation Analytical testing
- 7+ years QC experience in Generic Pharmaceutical industries is preferable