This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a pharmaceutical company in the Cary, NC area who is looking for a QC Analytical Chemist. This is a contract position with a possibility to go permanent, working 1st shift.
- QC Analytical Chemist will perform analytical tests, method development and validation
- Chemist will perform sampling and physical and chemical testing of raw materials
- Chemist will perform swabbing and analysis of clean equipment
- Chemist will assign calibrations for lab equipment
- Chemist will revise and write new SOPs, write deviation reports, change controls, and out of specification reports
- Candidates must have QC experience and Analytical Chemistry experience, in a cGMP environment
- Candidates must have a Bachelors degree in Chemistry or related field with 3+ years QC background in a cGMP environment
- Candidates must have experience with the following instrumentation: FK, FTIR, UV-VIS, DSC/TGA, GC, and HPLC