This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is seeking a QA Specialist to join a growing pharmaceutical company in Durham, NC. This is a long term, indefinite contract lasting at least 6-12 months. Recent college graduates with internship are encouraged to apply.
- Administer the LMS system
- Support and conduct New Employee Orientation (NEO) GXP training
- Schedule and coordinate training activities
- Assist in the tracking of training events
- Provide training support
- Collect training records, check for accuracy, completeness, coordinates for corrections when necessary and archives records
- Create and maintain training folders
- Perform filing of training documents
- Provide clerical and administrative support related to GXP Training
- Assist with the training of staff on Training processes and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in education or science related field preferred
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience, with experience in training
- Previous experience in quality activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally with colleagues, management and senior management – cross-functionally
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, organized and with the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team
- Ability to handle high workloads, stressful situation and tight deadlines