This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a QA Automation Engineer to join a growing Tech company in the Transportation industry located in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for consistently shipping superior quality software that performs even better than users expect. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- As a member of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for helping the team write robust, well-defined stories and high-quality code that translates into actual business value.
- You’ll be asking the question, “How can we most effectively solve our customer’s problems?”, and using the answer to guide your day-to-day work.
- Writing clean and performant code, creating tests, manually testing, and deploying are all part of how you’ll create and deliver value.
- As an integral part of your team, you’ll be asking “How can we get better?” while contributing to the psychological safety of the group.
- Achieved a bachelor’s degree in a science or technology related field, or relevant experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in automation using open-source tools like Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Experience working as a member of a cross functional team practicing Scrum/Agile
- Programming experience with languages like Ruby or Python (or similar)
- Mobile experience and SaaS experience is a plus
- Authored a suite of automated tests from scratch
- Built an automation framework from scratch using programming and automation best practices