This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Purchasing Manager to join a leading manufacturer in Oxford, NC. This is an immediate Direct Hire opportunity with a well established global company. The Purchasing Manager plans, manages and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of materials and products.
- Adjust forecast monthly
- Manage negotiations with key suppliers
- Coordinate supply chain, including off shore suppliers
- Utilize the EDI system for placing orders where applicable
- Manage the MRP system and processes
- Review obsolete and excess inventory quarterly to resolve potential issues
- Ensure adequate inventory and supplies to meet customer needs
- Assist in annual inventory and cycle counts
- Maintain, setup and update reports from various software applications
- Assist in training various software applications
- Create departmental processes to ensure established inventory levels are maintained
- Lead quarterly supplier reviews
- Maintain procurement records, reports and metrics
- Prepare clear and concise reports and correspondence.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices
- Assist in organizing special programs and events
- Willingness to travel (10%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Three years purchasing and management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Internet Explorer