This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is hiring a Project Manager for an established, growing company in the Wilmington, NC area. The company has a lot of room for upward mobility and career advancement, and have great benefits. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Evaluate specifications to ensure accurate completion times, staffing requirements, etc. for every phase of construction
- Manage, lead, and direct contractors, subcontractors, and employees for various projects
- Prepare and/or review reports on progress, materials and cost, and adjust schedules appropriately
- Schedule delivery of materials and equipment
- Prepare weekly job costs and reports
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university; Associates degree with appropriate, relevant experience
- Current driver’s license; State HVAC/Plumbing license is a plus
- Previous experience directly overseeing and working with piping, HVACs, and/or plumbing