This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is hiring several Project Managers for a plumbing and piping company in NC. There are multiple positions in multiple NC Cities. The ideal candidate has a background in pipping, plumbing, and project management.
- Plan procedures, starting and finishing times, and staffing requirements for every phase of construction
- Assign, organize, and manage subcontractros, tools, equipment and materials to stay on schedule
- Work with managers and supervisory personnel and labor representatives for complaint resolution
- Conduct construction activities within appropriate rules of state and federal governing bodies
- Document job delays, conflicts, and problems
- Associates Degree in engineering, project management, construction, construction management, or related degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years project management, superintendent, or assistant project management experience
- Knowledge of HVAC and Electrical systems preferred, but not required