This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a growing tech systems integrator who is hiring a Structure Cabling Project Manager to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity offering excellent benefits, a company vehicle, gas card, cell phone, laptop, etc.
- Structure Cabling Project Manager will plan and supervise infrastructure cabling projects from start to finish
- Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating operations, scheduling deadlines, purchasing materials, evaluating progress, and developing detailed reports
- PM will work with General Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Estimators to establish project specifications and determine the resources needed within budget limitations
- PM will supervise structured cabling planning and implementation to include the design, and installation of information technology low voltage cabling systems
- PM will follow NEC Code, local codes, and EIA/TIA/BICSI standards
- PM will read and interpret civil, architectural, structural, MEP and telecommunication plans
- PM will communicate and build relationships with customers
- Candidate must have 5 plus years structure cabling project management experience
- Candidates must be well versed in telecommunications methodologies and procedures
- Candidates must have prior experience with project procedures, material, and project management principles in the construction industry
- Candidates must have a strong knowledge of structured low voltage cabling requirements and building code requirements
- Candidates must be computer savvy with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.