One of Accentuate’s top Pharma clients is rapidly expanding their US team and is currently recruiting a Project Manager for their R&D department. Check out the various opportunities we have available to be part of this exciting growth! This PM role will focus on Specialty R&D development projects in North Carolina and PM support for Specialty R&D development projects in India.
- Help define the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success to support the business case.
- Develop project estimates and plans to manage end-to-end project execution.
- Help analyze and discuss the potential risks / benefits involved with a solution pathway to address project issues.
- Lead activities required to maintain and complete all project documentation to ensure understanding among stakeholders.
- Facilitate the day-to-day coordination while adhering to Project Quality Framework standards and expectations.
- Work with functional managers to select core project team and communicate staffing plan; present and gain approval from the management
- Conduct project / phase kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations and ensure that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform assigned tasks.
- Assist with day-to-day activities of project team; proactively identify and resolve issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of the program / project.
- Act as liaison between the assigned project resources, project delivery owner, and key stakeholders.
- Ensure project compliance to Project Management processes/standards, and status reporting.
- Ensure project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation.
- Support process improvement initiatives. Demonstrate a positive and proactive rather than reactive attitude towards change
- PMP Certification
- Graduate in Pharmacy/Life Sciences
- Approx. 8-10 yrs. experience in pharmaceutical industry, with at least 5yrs of experience in project management
- Must have experience in Generic Product Development
- Must have experience with pMDI development/PM activities required
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills
- Prefer knowledge of R&D, business development, project & portfolio management and finance
- Project management certification such as PMP