This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
One of Accentuate’s top Pharma clients is rapidly expanding their US team and is currently recruiting a Project Manager for their R&D department. Check out the various opportunities we have available to be part of this exciting growth! This PM role will focus on Specialty R&D development projects in North Carolina and PM support for Specialty R&D development projects in India.
- Help define the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success to support the business case.
- Develop project estimates and plans to manage end-to-end project execution.
- Help analyze and discuss the potential risks / benefits involved with a solution pathway to address project issues.
- Lead activities required to maintain and complete all project documentation to ensure understanding among stakeholders.
- Facilitate the day-to-day coordination while adhering to Project Quality Framework standards and expectations.
- Work with functional managers to select core project team and communicate staffing plan; present and gain approval from the management
- Conduct project / phase kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations and ensure that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform assigned tasks.
- Assist with day-to-day activities of project team; proactively identify and resolve issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of the program / project.
- Act as liaison between the assigned project resources, project delivery owner, and key stakeholders.
- Ensure project compliance to Project Management processes/standards, and status reporting.
- Ensure project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation.
- Support process improvement initiatives. Demonstrate a positive and proactive rather than reactive attitude towards change
- PMP Certification
- Graduate in Pharmacy/Life Sciences
- Approx. 8-10 yrs. experience in pharmaceutical industry, with at least 5yrs of experience in project management
- Must have experience in Generic Product Development
- Must have experience with pMDI development/PM activities required
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills
- Prefer knowledge of R&D, business development, project & portfolio management and finance
- Project management certification such as PMP