This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a well established construction company in Raleigh who is seeking a Project Coordinator to provide support to the Project Managers and Field Personnel and maintain the work schedules on a daily basis. This role will be responsible for maintaining job appointments on a graphical schedule board. The role also will assist with time posting, purchase order generation, accounts payable entry, and accounts receivables collections. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Work with project managers for accurate data entry of field personnel daily schedule into current operating system.
- Cultivate strong relationships with field personnel to assure appointments on mobile device is correct.
- Provide weekly report to project managers.
Time Entry Posting
- Verify timekeeping information for field personnel and post in accounting system.
- Generate Purchase Orders as needed.
- Be responsible for data entry of project related payables and make sure each is processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Great verbal and written communications
- Intermediate level of computer literacy, specifically MS Word and Excel