Accentuate Staffing is assisting a well established construction company in Raleigh who is seeking a Project Coordinator to provide support to the Project Managers and Field Personnel and maintain the work schedules on a daily basis. This role will be responsible for maintaining job appointments on a graphical schedule board. The role also will assist with time posting, purchase order generation, accounts payable entry, and accounts receivables collections. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Work with project managers for accurate data entry of field personnel daily schedule into current operating system.
- Cultivate strong relationships with field personnel to assure appointments on mobile device is correct.
- Provide weekly report to project managers.
Time Entry Posting
- Verify timekeeping information for field personnel and post in accounting system.
- Generate Purchase Orders as needed.
- Be responsible for data entry of project related payables and make sure each is processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Great verbal and written communications
- Intermediate level of computer literacy, specifically MS Word and Excel