Accentuate Staffing is partnering with a global pharmaceutical, food and beverage manufacturer who is hiring for a Process Engineer. This is a direct hire opportunity, offering competitive pay and benefits working onsite. The ideal candidate has the ability to use mechanical and chemical engineering techniques to evaluate and improve existing processes and manufacturing systems such as; sustainability and developing best practices within the production process.
- Evaluate and improve existing processes in manufacturing systems in order to improve production rates, efficiencies, yield and costs.
- Design and integrate components for complex processing systems, involving pipes, fittings, components and tanks in compliance with FDA requirements.
- Creates and interprets technical drawings, schematics, process flow diagrams and computer generated reports.
- Troubleshoot equipment and process failures in a highly automated and highly integrated system.
- Collaborate with vendors to develop a cost-effective and working production process
- BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of production facility experience within a food, beverage or chemical processing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Clear knowledge and experience with manufacturing regulations and standards.
- Allen Bradley controls experience is a plus!