This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is hiring a full time Process Engineer to work with a client in the Greensboro Region. The ideal candidate has experience as a process engineer in a manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity, and is a great way to grow with a company.
- Responsible for process optimization through planning, implementing and maintaining capable and stable manufacturing processes
- Create a work environment and team approach in accordance with the core principles of the company
- Incorporate safety into all aspects of daily routine
- Execute improvement activities
- Customer complaint investigation and root cause/corrective action documentation and execution
- BS in Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering, Chemistry, or Paper and Pulp Products, or related
- Understanding of quality control and process improvement and development
- 1-6 years of process engineer experience