This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a growing CRO who is hiring a Principal Investigator to join their team. This is a first shift, direct hire opportunity offering excellent benefits. Positions are available in Durham, NC and Boston, MA.
- Principal Investigator will develop and validate immunoassays to support preclinical and clinical studies
- PI will work with clients to ensure on time execution of assays, validation, and sample analysis
- PI will design and execute experiments, conduct routine analysis, statistical analysis
- PI may serve as Bioanalytical Project Manager
- Candidates must have a Bachelors degree in biology, biochemistry, immunology, biotechnology, etc. w/ 10+ years experience in a scientific laboratory environment, OR a Masters degree in a related field with 8+ years experience, OR a PhD in a related field with 6+ years experience
- Candidates must have a strong bioanalysis/bioanalytical, large molecule experience
- Candidates must have a solid leadership background and experience with project management and client management
- Candidates must have experience developing immunoassays
- Candidates must have excellent GxP knowledge and experience with experimental planning and design