This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting one of the most established pool management companies in the Triad area recruit for a Pool Repair Estimator/Maintenance Tech. This is a 1st shift, direct hire opportunity.
- Pool Renovation and Repair Supervisor will be responsible for performing repairs to include changing valves and pumps, replacing motors, hanging tile, etc.
- Candidate will be responsible for coordinating and managing subcontractors for larger repairs
- Candidate will be required to attend sales meetings and write proposals and bids
- An ideal candidate would have 2+ years pool renovation or repair experience
- Candidate must have strong mechanical aptitude and plumbing background
- Previous experience writing proposals a plus
- Candidate must be flexible to work OT including some weekend
- Must have a clean driving record and valid NC Driver’s License
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screen