This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has a direct hire opening for a Pipe Layer who places safety as the #1 priority! Position will require an on-site working interview. Company offers great benefits.
- Check pipe, gaskets and accessories for defects.
- Assist with establishing grades and the set up and use of the laser.
- Watch and observe for unmarked utilities and poor wall conditions as the trench is being dug.
- Measure and cut pipe, and work with laborers to install the pipe correctly.
- Be aware of schedule so that tasks may be completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Pipelayer
- Ability to operate pipe saw, shovel and hand tools is required, along with ability to learn to operate loader and rammax.
- Set up pipe laser, calculate grades, and lay gravity systems to grade.
- Position requires accuracy, alertness, communication skills, problem solving skills and arithmetic.