Accentuate Staffing has a direct hire opening for a Pipe Layer who places safety as the #1 priority! Position will require an on-site working interview. Company offers great benefits.
- Check pipe, gaskets and accessories for defects.
- Assist with establishing grades and the set up and use of the laser.
- Watch and observe for unmarked utilities and poor wall conditions as the trench is being dug.
- Measure and cut pipe, and work with laborers to install the pipe correctly.
- Be aware of schedule so that tasks may be completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Pipelayer
- Ability to operate pipe saw, shovel and hand tools is required, along with ability to learn to operate loader and rammax.
- Set up pipe laser, calculate grades, and lay gravity systems to grade.
- Position requires accuracy, alertness, communication skills, problem solving skills and arithmetic.