This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Manager for an established pharmaceutical client. It’s a full time, perm role in the Durham, NC area with lots of growth opportunities.
- Develop Site Quality Road Map for the initiation of Manufacturing GMP Quality Systems Establishing and maintaining Site SOPs in collaboration with Mfg. staff
- Create and maintain Site Master Validation Plan
- Review of Batch Records and approve product disposition Review of analytical, stability test methods, protocols & reports
- Release of raw materials, components, in-process materials and finished products Review and approve investigation reports as applicable
- Assist in operational investigations to ensure timely completion
- Mentoring, coaching and training of department employees
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing QA position
- Experience with MDI/Derma/Transdermal product manufacturing and testing is required.
- Experience with Collection, issuance, destruction, and inventories of all DEA Regulated Controlled Substance /List Chemicals located within WHS Controlled Substance Vault/Cages
- Must be able to review and write SOPs, review test methods, method validation protocols and reports as per FDA and ICH guidelines.
- Have ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Have ability to motivate personnel to work together
- Experience with analytical, stability protocols, reports, batch records, change control, investigations, deviations and other relevant GMP documentation
- Possess organization skills
- Possess analytical mind to deal with issues and offer solutions
- Must be extremely reliable and committed
- Good oral and written communication skill and working in a team environment.