This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate staffing is assisting a pharmaceutical manufacturer who is looking for a Maintenance Planner. This is a 1st shift, 4-5 month contract position with a possibility of going permanent.
- Maintenance Planner will track all equipment, systems, and utilities for predictive, preventative, and corrective maintenance
- Planner will generate, modify, and schedule predictive and preventative tasks and work orders
- Planner will work with outside contractors, vendors, and equipment manufacturers
- Planner will prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual predictive and preventative maintenance schedules
- Planner will review PM schedules, job plans, machine history, and spare parts inventory to continuously improve maintenance programs
- Planner will monitor Building Management Systems control systems for HVAC and Utility Control Systems
- Planner will ensure work is performed maintaining compliance with company SOPs and applicable, cGMPs, OSHA, and EPA regulations
- Candidates must have 3+ years maintenance planning background
- Candidates must have experience with CMMs; Trackwise and ComplianceWire a plus
- Candidates must have a strong knowledge of cGMPs, SOPs, OSHA, and EPA regulations
- Candidates should have a good understanding of HVAC differential and static pressure readings
- High School Diploma or equivalent required