This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is seeking an experienced Bilingual People Business Partner to join a growing organization in Raleigh, NC. The People/Business Partner will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges with people-related solutions. The role will work closely with associates and managers to coach, challenge and support them as business continues to evolve and scale. This is a direct hire onsite role with advancement opportunities with rotating shift work 7a-7p 2-3-2 schedule.
- Provide coaching and guidance to associates and managers.
- Working closely with the wider People Team to provide support across other functional teams and geographies.
- Develop positive working relationships across the organization in order to anticipate people-related needs, proactively address pain points, and ensure a workplace where everyone can contribute and thrive.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive project, interventions, solutions and continuous improvement efforts.
- Work on a wide range of strategic people-related initiatives and projects including team structure and optimization, employee engagement and retention, organizational culture and change management.
- Facilitate a learning and growth environment; share best practices, stay up to date with current organizational research and roll out centralized/localized learning and development initiatives.
- Lead resolution of employee relations issues, both formal and informal, consulting with internal legal partners.
- Collaborate with the broader internal People team to research and advise on salary benchmarking, pay bandings and other rewards and recognition mechanisms.
- Provide pragmatic advice to managers on the implementation of all people policies; collaborate with the entire People team to design relevant policies.
- Oversee flawless execution of annual people processes.
- Collaborate with People team to drive DEI plans.
- Deep functional expertise in talent management, employee relations, compliance, organizational development, total rewards, training and coaching.
- Strong working knowledge of labor employment laws and local requirements.
- Comfortable solving problems and delivering projects autonomously as part of an agile, small people team.
- Accustomed to working closely with mid-level managers and frontline supervisors as a strategic thought partner, with the ability to influence and challenge when needed.
- Adept at working with data, assessing findings and determining insights to translate into action.
- Preferred manufacturing or similar industry experience.
- Tech saavy: including Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Human Resources Information Systems, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- HR related certification(s) a plus.
- Challenging the Expected: Display curiosity and creativity and use these qualities to develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique solutions.
- Integrity and Respect: You treat people with respect and empathy to build an open and trusting environment.
- Dedicated to Quality & Safety: Take ownership of maintaining and promoting high standards. Work proactively to ensure and contribute to a safe and healthy working environment for all.
- Building Relationships: Think “team first”, developing and strengthening collaborative partnerships with all teammates – internal and external – to get things done quicker, smarter and better.
- Customer Service Skills