This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is partnering with a Banking Institute that is hiring a PCI Compliance Specialist to help coordinate their information security and IT governance activities. In this position, you’ll partner with business units and regularly assess and ensure that they are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant.
We’re looking for someone interested in working a flexible hybrid schedule that is local to the Raleigh, NC area, and that has a strong understanding of payment systems and credit card security.
- Assist with IT process improvements and transformations.
- Aiding IT Risk Assessments and IT Audits.
- Coordinate projects, IT audits, penetration tests, assessments and other activities.
- Measure and report on governance, risk, and compliance.
- Three years of experience assessing and supporting PCI DSS compliance.
- experience assessing and addressing security risks in IT environments.
- experience in IT governance activities.
- auditing and/or assisting with process improvement experience.