This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Payroll Specialist to join a dynamic Durham company. The Payroll specialist will processing bi-weekly payroll for full-time, part-time and temporary employees using ADP’s Workforce Now, including rectifying inaccuracies, and otherwise ensuring each payroll is submitted accurately.
- Entering, scheduling, and maintaining employee data in ADP’s Workforce Now, as well as entering new hires and terminations, rate changes, benefit deductions, and more.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and biweekly payroll reports to CFO, HR, Benefits, and Finance team as needed.
- Assisting with biweekly payroll activities such as inputting weekly hours, voiding checks/ manual checks as required, distributing paychecks and ensuring that all employees are classified in their proper departments.
- Meeting all deadlines timely and accurately for biweekly payroll processing.
- Reviewing various tax reports and payments, overseeing unemployment eligibility claims, and wage/ employment verifications.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in payroll for multi-state entity required.
- Proficiency working with multi-state payroll systems; experience with ADP’s Workforce Now system preferred.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations regarding payroll, finance, and ACA.
- Associate degree in finance, HR, or related field preferred.
- High attention to detail, organization, and time management.
- A history of ethical conduct working with sensitive and confidential data.
- Ability to resolve payroll issues professionally and timely.