This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Part-Time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant to join a growing pharmaceutical manufacturer in Durham. This person would perform a variety bookkeeping, administrative and data management tasks. Duties of the position include typical accounting ledger entries (expenses, revenues, bank and credit cards reconciliation), preparing and maintaining financial records in an accurate, complete, and timely manner, providing support to managers and employees and assisting in daily office needs and general administrative activities.
- Record expenses and revenues to accounts and cost centers by processing receipts and expense reports.
- Perform and review general ledger account reconciliations.
- Perform month end closing.
- Input new vendors into system by collecting, verifying and inputting appropriate data (w9, 1099, and others)
- Maintaining digital and physical records for document retention
- Filing and maintaining all office related documents
- Process our receipts, credit card reconciliations, and maintaining accurate inventory counts.
- Occasional invoices
- Phone calls reception
- Purchase of office supplies
- Office maintenance and relationship management of suppliers such as cleaning, landscaping and others related with administrative issues
- Shipment of equipment and products (just packing and labeling, all is picked up from our office)
- Minimum two years of bookkeeping or accounting activities
- Advance knowledge of QuickBooks
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures, and financial records
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Detailed and great attention to detail
- At least intermediate proficiency on MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be resourceful and have the ability to problem solve
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing and fast-paced work environment
- Ability to systematize processes.
- Must be able to work 20 hours Mon-Fri