Accentuate Staffing is assisting our non-profit client in Raleigh with a Part-time Bookkeeper position. Our client is looking for someone to work 15-20 hours/week and the hours are flexible. Also flexible to work from home most of the hours with 1 day required in the office.
- Maintain chart of accounts & financial records
- Enter all contributions and monies received into system
- Prepare all financial reports and ensure copies are distributed and/or uploaded.
- Process all accounts payable and reimbursements.
- Process payroll.
- Prepare monthly payroll tax payments.
- Allocate monthly bank card charges and manage company credit cards.
- Prepare quarterly 941 payroll reports and reconcile adjustments when needed.
- Prepare and distribute contributions statements. This is done primarily through email and online access, supplemented by hard copies for those without email access.
- Prepare budget worksheets for annual budgeting process.
- Prepare and file year-end payroll reports (W2s, 1099s, corresponding reports).
- Update salary and pension payment information annually.
- Organize data and prepare paperwork for annual worker’s comp audit/review.
- File semi-annual claim for refund of sales taxes paid.
- 5+ years Bookkeeping/Accounting experience
- Non-Profit Industry experience preferred
- Associates Degree preferred
- Familiar with MS Office & G-Suite