This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has several immediate part-time (20-30 hrs per week) onsite accounting coordinator opportunities in the Raleigh/Durham areas and would support a busy accounting department in maintain vendor records, handling vendor inquiries and resolving outstanding issues.
- Maintain vendor records, handle vendors inquiries and resolve outstanding issues
- Monthly account statement reconciliation for each vendor
- Save PDF copies of vendor invoices into digital file system
- Responsible for accurately inputting invoices daily into SAGE for certain vendors that do not have an import function established
- Proactively managing vendor accounts to ensure we receive and input all invoices in a timely manner
- Process ACH, wire and credit card payments and submit for review and approval
- General administrative duties such as copying, filing, scanning, and organizing accounting documents
- Manage AP email account for timely processing and posting
- Track and respond to requests for purchase information, PO’s, ACH transactions, and other purchasing related functions.
- Coordinate with corporate office in California to ensure completeness but not duplication of efforts
- Respond and research inquiries from internal and external calls
- Experience with SAGE 100 accounting software or similar accounting software packages is a bonus
- Moderate Microsoft Excel skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar preferred, but not required
- 1-5 years of related accounting/AP experience
- Must be able to work onsite