This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is partnering with a well-known construction organization to fill a Remodel Sales Specialist role. This position will work directly with existing and new customers accounts showcasing a full suite of products and services. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate with a diverse customer base as well as oversee the e-commerce line of business.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base across the Pro Remodel (R&R) business categories through effective full scope sales management techniques including prospecting, account qualifying, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales and margin goals are met or exceeded.
- Review, engagement, coordination, and follow-up of assigned eCommerce Leads to successful completion.
- Formulate accurate and complete project specific customer information ranging from regular site visits, plan reviews, and in-depth customer discussions to enable correct product recommendation and application.
- Regularly provides market intelligence and feedback including service level feedback, pricing, competition, and market developments to Market Sales Leadership.
- HSD/GED required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Two (2) years sales experience in repair & remodel business and building materials supply specifically within construction/distribution operations and sales.
- Ability to estimate from blueprints