This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has several immediate openings with a global medical device manufacturer in Morrisville. This is a 6-12 month contract position with an established team. The Order Support Coordinator will fulfill customer requests by processing sales orders, quotations and assisting with inquiries concerning order status, ship date, pricing and product availability.
- Performs activities associated with the receipt, review and accurate processing of sales orders provided by customers and sales staff
- Prepares and maintains customer files and reports for data entry
- Support and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Finance to ensure accurate account set up and invoicing.
- Responsible for customer credit and debit memos
- Reviews proposals and preliminary quotations generated by sales teams for accuracy, communicate quote status and technical completeness or inaccuracies, generates ‘’official” quote to customer using corporate accounting system, revising quotes as necessary.
- Assists customers with questions concerning order status, ship date, and related inquiries
- Strong Customer service skill set
- Ability to survey for customer feedback
- Handles essential tasks as assigned, and responds to change productively
- Adapt to a changing work schedule when needed
- Minimum Associate degree in business and/or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and accounting systems.
- Familiar with SAP R3 a plus.
- Previous Purchase Order experience is required
- Must have the Covid 19 Vaccine