This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a large manufacturing company in the Morrisville area who is hiring for an Operations Assistant to join their growing team. This is a 1st shift, contract to hire opportunity.
- Assist the Operations Department with daily activities to include preparing for trade shows and various tasks throughout the facility
- Place orders and pick up necessary supplies
- Assemble, build, and pack crates with tradeshow displays
- Perform administrative duties to include monitoring schedules, ensuring deadlines are met, running reports, etc.
- Operate pallet jacks and forklifts as necessary
- Previous mechanical experience a plus, but not required
- Candidate must possess strong time management and communication skills
- Must have light administrative skills, to include proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Forklift experience a plus
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screen