This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Office Manager for our client in Morrisville/RTP, NC. The Office Manager will be responsible for the general operation of the office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, maintaining time and job/project costs using Excel and QuickBooks.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Bookkeeping – accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll.
- Enter data into QuickBooks to generate payroll and billing.
- Producing reports in QuickBooks and Excel.
- Assist with printing, scanning and couriers for submittals. Provide staff assistance as needed.
- Maintain project files.
- Provide information to accountant as needed.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and QuickBooks.
- 3+ years Office Management/Administration experience
- Associate’s Degree or higher a plus