Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Direct-Hire Network Engineer to join a growing IT Professional Services and Communication company located in the Raleigh-Durham area. The ideal candidate will be part of a Global Field Implementations team and will require a thorough understanding of LAN and WAN protocols, routing and switching technologies, ACL management and troubleshooting, and wireless & VPN technologies. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Perform hardware refresh and IOS code upgrades and software backups.
- Deploy new devices in the infrastructure environment.
- Configure networking hardware to latest IT standards utilizing Cisco cookbook references.
- Update Network diagrams and documentations as needed.
- Engage in team meetings for network operations process, procedures and future planning strategies.
- Work with cross functional teams of design, operations, layer 1 engineers and PM to deliver on projects.
- CCNP required or equivalent experience.
Nexus 7k/5k/2k/1k, Cisco Ace, Virtualization Solutions based on VmWare Vsphere Esxi. Cisco ACI and SDN skills are preferred
DEVICE PLATFORMS: ASR 1000 series routers and ISR routers (2800/2900/3800/3900) Cat(6500’s/3700’s/3800’s), Nexus 7k, 5k and 2k. ASA
Desired Technologies: BGP, EIGRP, LAN Switching and VLANs, Python Scripting