This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Direct-Hire Network Engineer to join a growing IT Professional Services and Communication company located in the Raleigh-Durham area. The ideal candidate will be part of a Global Field Implementations team and will require a thorough understanding of LAN and WAN protocols, routing and switching technologies, ACL management and troubleshooting, and wireless & VPN technologies. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Perform hardware refresh and IOS code upgrades and software backups.
- Deploy new devices in the infrastructure environment.
- Configure networking hardware to latest IT standards utilizing Cisco cookbook references.
- Update Network diagrams and documentations as needed.
- Engage in team meetings for network operations process, procedures and future planning strategies.
- Work with cross functional teams of design, operations, layer 1 engineers and PM to deliver on projects.
- CCNP required or equivalent experience.
Nexus 7k/5k/2k/1k, Cisco Ace, Virtualization Solutions based on VmWare Vsphere Esxi. Cisco ACI and SDN skills are preferred
DEVICE PLATFORMS: ASR 1000 series routers and ISR routers (2800/2900/3800/3900) Cat(6500’s/3700’s/3800’s), Nexus 7k, 5k and 2k. ASA
Desired Technologies: BGP, EIGRP, LAN Switching and VLANs, Python Scripting