This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Looking for a dynamic role with a leading independent agricultural merchant? Our client is seeking a Network Administrator to join their team. As a trusted provider of responsibly sourced, independently verified, sustainable, and traceable products and ingredients, they deliver value-added products and services to businesses and customers worldwide.
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining networks in a Cisco environment, configuring, deploying, administering, repairing, and supporting all network hardware. Join a company with a clear focus on its customers and a vision for the future.
- Monitor and maintain LAN, WAN, WLAN, and VLAN networks in a Cisco environment.
- Configuration, deployment, administration, repair, and support of all network hardware.
- Maintain detailed network information, including diagrams and documentation.
- Provide direct computer/network support to users relating to software and hardware problems- remote and onsite.
- Follow local and enterprise compliance standards, policies, and procedures.
- 3+ years of network experience preferred.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Cisco knowledge and experience of implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Strong troubleshooting skills along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.