This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a leading Supply Chain and Logistics solution provider who is looking for a National Account Manager to join their team. This is a direct hire position, working in the office 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, requiring limited travel.
- National Account Manager will oversee the operational execution, profitability, and maintenance of existing sales volume and development of sales growth for their customers
- Account Manager will establish, nurture, and expand business relationships with customer key contacts
- Account Manager will provide strategic insight to target new business opportunities with customers and suppliers
- Account Manager will oversee and provide directions for new customers, suppliers, and distributor implementation
- Account Manager will work with purchasing to manage inventory, reporting, and depleting of inventory and monitor slow moving, or overstock products
- Account manager will develop and present reports, sales projections, P&L management, etc.
- Candidates must have a Bachelors Degree
- Candidates must be computer savvy with Microsoft Office Suite to include advanced Excel skills
- Candidates must have 3-5 plus years National Account Management background
- Candidates with Foodservice National Account Management background preferred
- Candidates must be able to assess business opportunities for company value and generate sound business decisions quickly