This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a biotech client who is looking to double their headcount within the next 6 months. We have multiple positions for Molecular Biologists available for those that want to be part of an exciting company and be part of helping to set the direction. These are direct hire opportunities!
- Design of cloning strategies for plasmid vector construction
- Generation of DNA libraries
- DNA, RNA and protein isolation, purification and characterization
- Restriction enzyme digest analysis
- Sanger sequencing sample preparation
- PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR
- Analyze sequencing data using molecular biology software and create plasmid maps
- Western, Northern and Southern blots
- Mammalian cell culture techniques including transfection
- Bacterial cell cloning, freezing, and expansion
- BS, MS, or PhD in Molecular and Cell Biology or related field
- 0-2 years of relevant experience with PhD
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with MS
- 5-10 years of relevant experience with BS.
- Must have strong interpersonal, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- Must possess strong workload planning skills, organization, attention to detail, and follow through.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task concurrent project demands.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office required e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a passport and ability to travel internationally