Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Mobile Developer to join a growing software company with multiple locations in Raleigh, NC and Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building custom software solutions using modern technologies, creating innovative solutions and collaborating with the product team to create high-performing, scalable, and elegant mobile user interfaces. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Development of mobile components of the platform across its full life cycle
- Developing functional and responsive mobile applications
- Contributing to the overall architecture of the platform and its applications
- Maintaining the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the platform
- Collaborating with product managers, internal and external development resources, and other stakeholders to design, develop, and launch new features
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles, including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Providing last-line application support to internal teams and external customers.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience as a mobile application developer
- At least 3 years of hands-on development experience with native mobile application development in iOS (Objective-C, Swift, XCode, App Store Connect) and/or Android (Android Studio, Google Play, Java) environments
- Hands-on experience with Push Notifications and Fastlane are desired
- Strong hands-on understanding of industry best practices for mobile app development, including emerging technologies, network architecture and other mobile technologies
- Strong knowledge of the mobile market including emerging technologies, EMM solutions, network architecture and other mobile technology
- Experience with DevOps, automated testing and continuous delivery
- Experience or certification in cloud-based architecture (AWS, Azure, etc.) is beneficial
- Exposure to Agile development methodology
- Proven success identifying and applying technologies and standards to solve complex business problems
- Working knowledge of architectural and IT operational concepts, strategies, standards and policies
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in application architecture and data architecture.