This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a metal processing company in the Durham area who is looking for a Metallic Coating R&D Technician. This is a direct hire position working 1st shift Monday-Friday.
- Coating Technician will perform thermal spray coating and powder production test trials
- Technician will perform coating performance testing, metallurgical lab activities, melt/atomization, manufacturing troubleshooting and laboratory equipment set up and minor maintenance
- Technician will perform R&D testing plans using thermal spray equipment
- Candidates must have a high school with 6 years related experience OR an Associates degree with 3 years related experience
- Candidates must have experience with thermal spray coating, spray powder processing, or metal processing
- Candidates must be comfortable working around chemicals, furnaces, and electrical equipment
- Candidates must be computer savvy and proficient in mathematical calculations