Accentuate Staffing is assisting a metal processing company in the Durham area who is looking for a Metallic Coating R&D Technician. This is a direct hire position working 1st shift Monday-Friday.
- Coating Technician will perform thermal spray coating and powder production test trials
- Technician will perform coating performance testing, metallurgical lab activities, melt/atomization, manufacturing troubleshooting and laboratory equipment set up and minor maintenance
- Technician will perform R&D testing plans using thermal spray equipment
- Candidates must have a high school with 6 years related experience OR an Associates degree with 3 years related experience
- Candidates must have experience with thermal spray coating, spray powder processing, or metal processing
- Candidates must be comfortable working around chemicals, furnaces, and electrical equipment
- Candidates must be computer savvy and proficient in mathematical calculations