This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineering Department Manager for an established mid-size firm in the Atlanta area. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company, and to gain exposure to many projects and industries. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Provide leadership to the growing mechanical engineering department
- Foster and maintain relationships with clients in the great Atlanta and Georgia area
- Provide oversight, specification, and design of fire protect systems, plumbing and HVAC projects
- Promote and assure quality on every mechanical project
- Assist with budgeting for the department, including overseeing expenditures
- BS in Mechanical Engineering required; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 8 years of experience with building mechanical systems
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit required
- LEED accreditation preferred