This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a dynamic manufacturing company with their need for a Master Scheduler. This is a direct hire opportunity in Cary, NC.
- Responsible for executing an effective, timely Master Planning process that delivers an accurate, stable demand signal to create feasible production schedules and optimize inventory.
- Analyze demand at the customer, market segment, service level, product line, and product family levels to establish differentiated Supply processes consistent with the company’s strategy and in collaboration with the Demand Planning, Plant Operations, and Plant Supply Chain functions.
- Reconcile demand and supply gaps, recommend solutions, and collaborate with Demand Planning and Operations on effective prioritization during times of capacity surplus or constraint.
- Determine product placement guidelines, respecting machine capabilities and customer change requirements, to create production schedules that improve utilization, flow, stability, and efficiency.
- Evaluate the impact of new demand and customer change requests on production requirements and make accurate delivery commitments to customers.
- Monitor performance to the requested production schedule, including the impact of production or delivery delays, to identify gaps and drive gap-closing actions.
- Perform backlog, forecast, and capacity analysis for manufacturing equipment to manage load leveling and bottleneck scheduling for critical resource groups.
- Manage the VMI replenishment process for warehoused finished goods. Identify and establish inventory methodologies to improve lead time, optimize inventory ROI, and minimize residual inventory while supporting high service levels and in collaboration with the Master Planner, Raw Materials.
- Identify developmental needs of Supply Chain employees and train, coach, and mentor them to optimize performance and support their professional growth.
- Analyze and troubleshoot supply related issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure Supply Chain alignment with Commercial and Operations initiatives.
- Identify and perform root-cause analyses and provide data-driven reports and recommendations to solve complex problems and drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, in a related field (e.g. Supply Chain, Business, or Technical field).
- Minimum of 7 years Supply Chain experience in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 5 years direct experience in production planning, master scheduling, and inventory control.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- APICS or related professional certification preferred.
- Experience mapping and designing business processes is highly desirable.
- Proficiency with ERP systems and Microsoft Office. Experience/knowledge of Advanced Planning and Scheduling systems preferred.
- Highly analytical and organized with strong critical thinking skills.
- Broad understanding of end-to-end supply chain functions.
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- Continuous improvement mindset with ability to challenge the status quo.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety for both oneself and coworkers.
- Occasional travel required.