This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting a Master Planner to join a manufacturing company in Cary, NC. This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Responsible for executing an effective, timely raw material planning, replenishment and control process to successfully supply raw material for the planned production schedule.
- Analyze raw material usage at the customer, market segment, service level, product line, and product family levels to establish differentiated supply processes consistent with the company’s strategy and in collaboration with key planning and execution business partners.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Master Scheduling, and Plant Buyers to improve, execute, and control the raw material replenishment process for supplier warehoused raw materials.
- Analyze SKUs and establish methodologies to improve lead time, optimize inventory ROI, minimize residual inventory, and increase usage flexibility between manufacturing sites while supporting high service levels.
- Evaluate raw material complexity and recommend simplification opportunities including cost-benefit analyses. Establish associated control processes to minimize and reduce SKU proliferation as appropriate.
- Support the Plant Buyers in expediting/deferring materials or identifying alternative parts as dictated by changes in internal and external customer requirements and to meet production and inventory objectives.
- Manage inventory plans for engineering changes: new product development, raw material transitions, and exit strategies. Identify alternative material management strategies where MRP- based solutions may not be optimal.
- Reconcile demand and supply gaps, recommend solutions, and collaborate with Master Scheduling, Plant Supply Chain, and Operations on effective prioritization during times of material surplus or constraint.
- Analyze and troubleshoot supply related issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure Supply Chain alignment with Commercial and Operations initiatives.
- Identify and perform root-cause analyses and provide data-driven reports and recommendations to solve complex problems and drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, in a related field (e.g. Supply Chain, Business, or Technical field).
- Minimum of 7 years Supply Chain experience in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 5 years direct materials planning experience including MRP.
- APICS, CPM, CPIM, or related professional certification preferred.
- Experience mapping and designing business processes is highly desirable.
- Proficiency with ERP systems and Microsoft Office. Experience/knowledge of MRP required.
- Highly analytical and organized with strong critical thinking skills.
- Broad understanding of end-to-end supply chain functions.
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- Continuous improvement mindset with ability to challenge the status quo.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Professional with excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills and the ability to influence and lead cross-functional collaboration initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety for both oneself and coworkers.
- Occasional travel required.